Saturday, January 29, 2011

i walked in the rain back home today. i was gonna cross the road and a driver drove a bit too fast and nearly, nearly, hit me and i stepped backwards to let him drive. and he didn't drive either and um, it was green man so i took the initiative to cross instead.

he horned at me. and gosh, it really frustrates the shit out of you when you're already dead tired and hungry and you just want to go home. ._.

i was thinking about something today. yes, it is time for another indirect rant! yayyy. i think if you know me and know what happened last year and stuff, you'll get it. sorry lah, hah. hah. and if you don't, ah well.

you know that taylor swift song that goes,"when you're fifteen, somebody is tells you they love you, you're going to believe them"? stupid right, i can't believed there was actually a part of me that believed the crap you told me. and i don't like how reality sinks to me in later parts and you know what, you don't know what love is, don't you? you were misusing this term, so much.

it's not love. it's infatuation.
sorry, i had to get that out of my system. ._.

my phone broke today. so um, i'm in the midst of changing it and yeah, that's why i'm awake right now.

No comments: