Saturday, January 10, 2009

someday you'll find me caught beneath a landslide

in a champagne supernova in the sky.

how many special people change, how many lives live it strange?
where were you while we were getting high?
slowly walking down the hall faster than a cannonball
where were you while we were getting high?


i'm actually listening to that song right now.
maan, i feel so refreshed! thirteen hours of sleep!
let me tell you what happened.

last night, i was only on the computer for an hour, i hardly do that.
i plugged in my earphones and started playing music really loud. the cable was back on so i was deciding to watch october road since i missed two episodes already. which was at ten, it was then eight. pretty much, i fell asleep till 12:40am when my mum told me to go to my room to sleep or else i'll bend my back. (i was lying in a strange position on the armchair)

though i was semi-conscious during the hours i slept there, my mum and sister were watching reunion dinner, it's a chinese comedy drama and they were watching it in different areas..
my mum was in the room, my sister in the living room.

okay, you all know my manical laugh right?
imagine it echoing and even louder. i just suffered that.
all i could see on the tv was a guy with a black eye and my sister and mum were laughing like freaks.

"HAHAHAHA!" laughs my sister.
"HAHAHAHHAHAHA!" laughs my mother.

they did that twice. -_-


it was freaky. i am not gonna laugh really loud, i'll try.
it's scary now..

okay, i'm off outside before the wonderful morning weather goes away.
since i am never awake in the morning. (:

No comments: