Friday, January 9, 2009

he broke her doggy heart

wangwang and mickey broke up.
and he somehow ignored her.

wangwang is currently happy since my sister is home from ambassador camp.
she has ignored my existence. ):

i fell down.
i hurt my elbow thrice.

ah bengs can swear eleven times within three minutes.

"f*** you!"
"haha"
"f*** you!"
"pass me the ball"
"f*** you la, b*stard!"
"haha, pass to me la,"
"oy, f*** you!"
"f*** you!"

and then, the stupid basketball hit my elbow. they don't know the word "sorry".

and then "f*** you!" gets repeated eleven times.


i was at the playground today.
i slipped on a slide and hurt my elbow.
then i hit a pillar with that elbow.

then i fell on another slide and my knee had internal bleeding.

joelyn, you freaking hazard to yourself.
even my imaginary friend agrees.



i think the new librarian in my school hates me.

No comments: