Saturday, January 10, 2009

m.

today i went new year shopping with my family.
not really.

we spent two hours driving to malaysia for the trip, got lost for 45 minutes, drove around like lost tourists and ended up at city square, our usual shopping mall instead.
i didn't buy anything since i became self-conscious on how my leggings didn't match my clothes and stayed in the toilet for five minutes till my mum and sister gave up and walked away.
so my dad and i went back to the car where we sat in boredom and then went out again. by then i was just wearing my skirt alone with my shirt and people kept staring at it.
i think it was because there was a dried blood stain from two years ago and some pasta sauce..

that made me even more self-conscious.
anyway, two hours later, we somehow found my mum and my sister and my mum went nutty on why we suddenly disappeared and such.

and she's thinking of bringing me to a doctor because i've become so thin and i wouldn't eat as much as i did like i used to.


my sister is being a pain since she's been playing all my latest favourite songs over and over and over again.
i use her macbook to bluetooth songs to my phone for the convenience but in return she gets the songs and she keeps playing them.
which drives me crazy because she doesn't really connect herself to the radio like i do most of the time.

where's the originality??!
and my favourite restaurant at city square isn't my favourite anymore, the food and service sucks so much now. ):

No comments: