Friday, January 16, 2009

i turned away to shut the noise

What i guessed was really right.
My new neighbours has three sons!

Me: -presses the lift button-
Mother: Oh, twelfth floor, thank you.
Son#2: Same floor!
Son #1 + #3: !!
Father: -talks about toasters-
Mother: mm.
Sons: -looking at me and my mum-

Lift: bing!
Me: -presses open button-
Mother: Thank you.
The family: -gets out of the lift-
Me: -gets out-
My mum: Oi, help me press la.
me: Oops. Haha.
The family: o_o

And yes, I am still envious of their home.
The funny thing is that the three sons all range from the youngest to the oldest and I think the oldest is around my age.

A lot things of happened today.

I finally made friends with Calvin. (not my imaginary friend, he's a real person).
He was really interesting, haha, yes. Today was my cca orientation thing, all the sports and clubs had to put up booths and performances, it was very tiring and fun at the same time.
What the photography club had to do was carry signs to the stage, I felt very strange.

And now my throat is kind of hoarse now since I was asking people to join the club.

After I went home, my mum invited me to go to Ikea with her which I did.
I nearly went through the night without saying any singlish and I thought I sounded really foreign. And I was silently observing the shoppers.
There were couples where the girlfriends were taller than the boyfriends and the boyfriends were taller than the girlfriends. There was hardly any of them with similar heights.
And there were a lot of kids. I tried smiling at them but they didn't smile back. ;__;

Wang Wang and Mickey are going walking tomorrow.
Okay, I'm kind of semi-conscious now..
and I have really weird floaty thoughts in my head now.

Maybe I'll do a forty things list tomorrow.

No comments: