Saturday, January 17, 2009

Everybody's changing.

Wooo, I got a new blogskin! :3
I'm doing the music quiz again since I think my luck's getting better and better.
Hopefully I'm not jinxed again. This time, I have a playlist of 770 songs.
I'll just go on shuffle and see what the songs give me as answers.

1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say?
Paper Planes - MIA
Okay, this time, it doesn't even make sense. -_-
I'm fly like a paper plane?

2.How would you describe yourself?
Geek In The Pink - Jason Mraz
Hahaha! I would really describe myself as that, really! Not pink, green!

3.What do you like in a girl/guy?
Vacation - Simple Plan
I know a girl who's obsessed with a guy
She talks for hours
And still tomorrow she'll calls again...

Obsessive people are scary.

4.How do you feel today?
Great DJ - The Ting Tings
Happy! (:
Or something like that..

5.What is your life's purpose?
Say It All - Sondre Lerche
Saying it all? Okay..
The song has much meaning though.

6.What is your motto?
Helicopter - Bloc Party
HAHAHAHA.
I got no comment on this one, it's an angry indie rock song. The chorus goes,"Are you happy for a miracle?" That's a cool motto.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Love Lockdown - Kanye West
They hate me. -_-

8. What do you think of your parents?
Cliffs of Dovers - Eric Johnson
Guitar solo?

....

9. What do you think about very often?
Holiday In Cambodia - Dead Kennedy
LOLOLOL. HAHAHA.

10.What is 2 + 2?
Sleepless - Until June
I got sleepless so I didn't answer.

11.What do you think of your best friend?
No Sleep Tonight - The Faders
Okay..Diyanah isn't blur at all..

12.What do you think of the person you like?
How I Could Kill A Man - Charlotte Sometime
LOLOLOL. Okay, I really feel bad for him now.
My music player hates him.

13.What is your life story?
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
I lost my identity.

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
I don't want to cling onto a guy when I grow up!!

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Twist and Shout - The Beatles
Again, LOL.

16.What will you dance at your wedding?
Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
It's a sad song. D:

17.What will they play at your funeral?
Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne
This is a really suiting song..

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
Famous last words? Haha.

19.What is your biggest fear?
Blue Light - Bloc Party
Apparently, blue lights. -_-"

21.What do you think of your friends?
Against All Odds - The Postal Service
Okay..aw.

22. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Discotraxx - Ladytron
LOL HAHA.

23.What will you post this as?
Everybody's Changing - Keane
Okay. (:


This quiz is still jinxed, darnit.

No comments: