Wednesday, January 14, 2009

joelyn the studybug

guess what?
mummy bought me new chinese vocabulary books. i have to study them now since she knows my whole plan for my entire plan for secondary school.
she also started nagging today.

today i talked to my mum about my handphone.
joelyn: i can only get a new phone next year right?
mummy: ya.
joelyn: the keys are falling off.
mummy: the phone's been with me for a year and it was intact.
joelyn: .....next time, i'm getting a phone that's scratch-resistant.
mummy: and water-resistant, dropping-resistant. (and possibly immune to everything.)

i found that funny.
since i'm really careless and such.

my history teacher put up a new rule, she bans whoever says the word 'boring' or they'll get fined of fifty cents.
it was somewhat ridiculous.

calvine made a new friend today, his name is michael and he's a scene kid.
then calvine wore an awesome t-shirt and skinny jeans and became a rebellion for ten minutes.

then he wore back his robes and fled to romania to make more friends with girls.
he said they were really boring and they couldn't understand a word he says.

"What are the romanian kids coming up these days?!?"

oh yes, there was a bunch of chinese students of china who visited us today.
they looked really nice (physically).

No comments: