Saturday, January 17, 2009

Could it be that you're just joking with me?

I went dog-walking with Carrie and Bertram today. It was eventful.
We made friends with a girl named Melinda and how I nearly lost my phone.

Melinda is a nine-year-old who is really good at monkey bars.

The phone losing part was very funny. (:
Pretty much, I ran like a lunatic all the way back to the void deck which we previously were and couldn't find the phone. It was on the grass instead. In a lopsided position. And erm, I dragged Wang all the way there, poor girl was nearly strangled by her own leash..

Anyway, after that funny incident, Carrie, Bertram and I started to do our tarot reading after a week of much talking about it. The questions and answers were really really interesting.

I'm very confused about everything now.
Very.

No comments: