Friday, January 23, 2009

And you jerk it out.

I forgot to bring my physics homework to school today.
My teacher said that a percent would be deducted from our exam percentage if we didn't pass it up. So that was why I had to walk Wang in my uniform today.

I did some concert photography today.
I think I did okay. (:

I met Vanessa today, she's still the same. We went back to our old school and we finally got to meet Mr Yeo. He's still the same. Everyone's the same.
The boys I once knew in my class are changed, they're all pretending to be idiotic ah bengs. It's all a stupid trend. Don't tuck out your shirt, it shows off your extra fat.
Don't swear excessively, it scares girls off.
Don't pretend, that's stupid.
I saw someone too. He's become one of those trend-followers.

I'm going to rant today.
Today, an ugly self-centered ah beng wannabe, another boy following a stupid trend called me a stupid lesbian and told me that taking photos was something insignificantly stupid. I wish I could criticise your hobby but I can't because my friends are in the same thing. All I can say is that you're just a freaking fat ass.
He's playing with my patience.

A woman told Carrie and I that we shouldn't put our dogs on the playground since it was public property. That I understood but she overdid it by telling passerbys.

I feel very demoralised today. .___.

No comments: