Sunday, January 25, 2009

To lead is to serve.

What new year?

I'm such a hypocrite.

Here's some really random photos I took today.



I'm wondering whether I should serve my school. Pretty much, Diyanah wants to do it. I don't want to be a prefect, it's such a tedious and boring job and you practically have a tie attached to your body. There's this other position in my school but they're called Redshirts. There aren't any ties or they aren't that tedious and you don't have to do as much as a prefect.
But Carrie says there are plenty of meetings and things to do and I would be missing a lot of Kiki and Lala Group meets.

I want to do it for school points so I can do well for my major final life-depending exam two/three years from now.
Gah, I don't know. Oh yes, my sister did a comment on my facebook status and we had a lame arguement worth over eighteen comments even though we were only a room away from each other. It was really stupidly funny.

No comments: