Monday, December 1, 2008

the abused cellphone and the giant cake of ultraman

if anyone has seen my phone before, they must have noted it's a normal black and orange sony walkman phone. but since i'm such an abuser, you have to look again. somehow, the cover of the keypad came off. and all you see is pearly white all over the keys, one of the keys even missing.

i should really win an award for this.

today, my teacher finally gave us the scoresheet of one of our guitar exam songs. and it's hard. since i'm not one of those people who actually go home and practice, i suppose i'm going to suffer next time. haha.
after that, i went to my little cousin's house for his very late birthday which was celebrated by me; mum, my two aunts (his mum) and my uncle. how erm, depressing.
well, it was entertaining enough to finally touch my wii again and learn how to play mario kart and he is quite good at it though he's only five.
tianhou's birthday cake is so big and it has ultraman on it.


my phone looks so damn wretched now.

No comments: