Tuesday, December 2, 2008

spinach never tasted so good before -

as said in the title above, i never though spinach could taste so good. haha.
mum called to tell me she bought frozen pizza, it was cheese and spinach. the printed picture on the box wasn't that appetising since i'm more of a carnivore.
well, it proved me wrong though, after i put it on the pan over a piece of foil and let it cook, the melted cheese, crunchy spinach and crisp pizza crust won me over.
yumm. <3
photo by my sister.
i finally got up my lazy butt to take photos today since i had mental block for awhile now. since mum bought me new rement shoes and things and though liccas would have fitted it better now, i thought i'll improvise! photos are on my flickr but here are some outtakes.




yesterday i went to far east plaza with carrie and joyce. it was good fun though i merely spent on food. it was bland pasta but i guess i'll try other flavours next time.
then we went to peninsula plaza/shopping centre, the chruch was so beautiful. i was trying to find the blythe shop but it wasn't there so we ended up walking back and forth, here and there. it was so strange that most of the escalators were under maintainence..

to end, here's a photo of wang wang grinning.
utterly candid.



No comments: