Sunday, November 30, 2008

-

today is mummy's birthday.
happy birthday. (:

we had a nice lunch.
then, we had some huge family gathering celebrating my cousin, being the first to wed and also to celebrate his graduation.
i met my cousin joseph, one who i haven't seen for awhile. man, do people change!
anyhow, i don't know why i felt like cutting myself off from everyone even my mum said i was being an antisocial.

"You ar, why you never talk to them! Never ask how they are at work, school.."
".........."

Me? An ANTISOCIAL?!
-offended-

i do not bond well with people i do not know, people i hardly see anymore and my suddenly enlarged family tree.
oh yes, i thought our neighbour downstairs was having renovations but actually, it was a new neighbour! yay, new neighbour.

i remembered as a child when i was with my maid, a female neighbour who used to live in that apartment that's being renovated at the moment, always smiling at us and talking. so i decided to ask my mum about it.

"You know in Eunice (our maid who left us)time there was this neighbour living downstairs?"
"Yeah, she moved out?"
"Who was she? She looked so nice and always smiling,"
"A busybody," mum mutters.
"Oh......"

so i believe all in my memory is her fake big toothy smile.

my sister is so dead for using unauthorised permission on my flickr.
now at least some of them have seen the photos of my cousins. ahhh.

No comments: