Friday, October 17, 2008

sleep forever

i'm suffering from a mood swing.
and it's not a good one. )__:

the past few days has been really bad. trashpicking, horrible exam results, failing relationships, tiredness, mood swings and the dreaded red light.
today, the exam results were finally released.
chinese, physics and art.

my mum is going to kill me. literally.
i failed science and chinese. and not so well for art.

yay, three fails.
English - B4
Math - D
Chinese - D
Science - D
Art - B3
Literature - B4

i'm stupid. get over it. :D
today, my dad was waiting for me outside school again, i felt strangely embarrassed..
anyhow, i intended to go watch a movie alone while my dad had other thoughts.
"She's gonna watch a movie with her boyfriend,"
"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND,"
i don't think he believes me.
oh well, i guess it's his way of letting go of his little girl.

anyway, i fell asleep, i'm getting tired lately.
i'll like to curl up in bed and sleep and never ever wake up.
but that's being dead. i don't want to die.
yet. i spent my afternoon sleeping and watching mindless television.
i can't believe i watched a barbie movie. it was sappy and idiotic but i liked it. because there wasn't anything else on the telly. the movie was oversaturated; cliqued, had gay puppies, made everyone else look dumb and gave the guys dumb roles. i liked that though, girl power ftw.

No comments: