Saturday, October 18, 2008

oh sheeeeeee. t.

the yamaha receipt is missing.
my keys are missing.

it's a missing story.



i woke up at ten thirty today. eight hours of sleep, the most i had this week.
it's so good to wake up with more than six to five hours of sleep. (:
i thought my sister, mum and i were suppose to go to my aunt's house so my mum could teach my cousin the abcs but we ended up at city plaza, a mall full of clothes of unknown brands.
mum bought me a shirt and a dress.

well, i don't know what i put in my bag that made it weigh so heavily.
well, i had erin in my bag, a hardcover library book(the possible cause), a broken umbrella that i took by mistake and a hard plastic water bottle.
yeah.
anyway, i reached home at night. today was okay though i felt somewhat sick while i was at city plaza.


i'm drinking coke now.
i want a credit card.

No comments: