Thursday, October 16, 2008

polaroid

Po-lar-oid
1. A trademark used for a specially treated, transparent plastic capable of polarizing light passing through it, used in glare-reducing optical devices.

2. A trademark used for a camera and film that produce instant photographs.

hi.
i am not perfect and i am no genius.
i'm in the midst of recieving my end of year exam results and they're horrible. i guess that's what you get for last minute studying. my parents expect me to go to express next year which seems pretty hopeless now. even though my dad is easy to please, my mum is like the crudest movie or food critic, she expects only the best. or, you could most likely recieve a very bad review from her if she was one. i failed biology and math, well, it was quite likely..
anyhow, my mum was really displeased.
oh well, i'll try getting her good food to please her. or, leave her alone and let my sister be her favourite.

today, i arrived late for school. i came when the final bell rang and they closed the gates to school. apparantly, we had to pick up trash for being late and it was impossible as the school was really clean. i felt really low to ask one of the cleaners to give me some trash, it was really stupid. .__.
anyhow, i gotten my english and chemistry marks. i did okay.


Name a friend from A to Z.
A- Adeline
B- Bellyn
C- Carrie
D- Diyanah
E- Estella
F- Farahin
G-
H- Hana
I-
J- Joyce
K-Karissa
L- Livio
M- Mira
N- Nurdiana
O-
P-
Q- Queenie
R-Reuben
S- Safarah
T- Ting Fang
U-
V- Vanessa
W- Wai Hong
X-
Y- Yixin
Z-
1. How many siblings does A have? Two.

2. What does B sms you about? Lolita. :D

3. What is C's nickname? She had one but then it faded away.

4. How did you get to know D? I met Diyanah on the orientation camp when i first started secondary school.

5.How desperate is E? Nah, not really.

6. How much older/younger is F than you? I'm seven months two days older.

7. Do you think you'll fall in love with G? I know no one starting with a letter G.

8. Are H and I together? Problem is, there's no one at I..

9. What happens if J suddenly turns into your enemy? Oh crap.

10. Under what conditions would K and L get married? There's no one at K..

11. How many people you know with M's name? There's only one Mira. :D

12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone with N? I spoken once with Nurdiana. It was really awkward and random. XD

13. Do you think O knows P? O and P are nobodies. Maybe nobodies know each nobodies.

14. How geeky is Q? Maaaybe.

15. Is R very popular? No. Hell no.

16. What happens if S likes you? :D

17. Is T a very random person? Sometimes. (;

18. How are U and V related? They aren't. But Vanessa is awesome.

19. Do you take W as anything else other than a friend? No.

20. When was the last time you met up with X? ...

21. Are Y and Z enemies? She has no enemies.

22. Of A to Z which do you love most and will give love? D, T, Y, V, N, because they're my best friends. And, everyone else. (:

23. Will you betray anyone of them? Uh. No.

24. Have you ever loved and confessed to anyone from A to Z? My imaginary friend did.









yay.

No comments: