Monday, October 20, 2008

i screamed for the first time in a couple of months.
well, it was getting dark and i was going to switch on the lights in the living room. what i didn't see was a lizard that well, was just right in front of my face. it was dark, i was shocked and i hated lizards since forever and well, screamed.
really loudly.

and it interested my dog, she was wagging her tail so curiously and happily at me when my scream freaked the lizard and it scattered off to some part of the wall and i ran back to my room.

today, we watched the pursuit of happyness in school.
yes, that was the only interesting thing that happened today in school.

i posted the money to bellyn today but the money changer cheated me of 10rm. but i'll buying something else from her in january so i guess i'll return the 10rm to her. (:


i still hate lizards though.

No comments: