Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i'm making every possible mistake

hat maI fucking hate spammers.
Spammers who talk bullshit. Utter bullshit.
I hope karma gets you, you fucking retarded spammer with no freaking life.
And I hope that you can learn how to spell.
I know karma will too get me for this, scolding a spammer so harshly. :l


Today everyone was forced to listen to a two hour talk about bullies and gangsters.
Today my class won first place in handball.
Today the house door jammed twice.
Today, I finally went to the giant field near my home to take photos. It wasn't exactly as I expected it to be. The grass wasn't soft as grass, it was rough and the ends of each piece of grass was sharp and prickly. It hurt but the photos came out nicely.
I can't wait for the dress to arrive.

I guess today was okay.
-

tag reply!

@MessedUp: I know! I know! I owe you like a week or something! XD

No comments: