Sunday, March 6, 2011

ok

"With everything, we will shout forth Your praise." - With Everything, Hillsong United

Dear God, thank You for saving me 365 days ago when I was a terrible wreck and I had so much shit in my life. Thank You for Your grace and mercy, even when you broke down those walls and opened that door of my heart. Thank You for being there for me when I needed You and when I shed so many tears or when I was mad or glad or confused. Thank You for hearing out my random questions and at times when I say silly things. Thank You for Your guidance and even despite all the setbacks and all the mistakes I've made, thank You for still being there for me when You knew I was making a mess and when I was doing the wrong things.

and when i fought with unbelief, God, thank You for Your reassurance that You are real.

No comments: