Tuesday, April 13, 2010

sunday screamings

i just finished washing my uniform. at 10:50pm. on a sunday night.
where school begins like, nine hours from now. then this question may pop up in your mind,"what the eff, are you mad, they won't dry in time! then somemore, why wash so late ah?!" firstly, if you don't know me, i'm really lazy. not really lazy, extremely lazy and i'm stubborn. usually. so um, i ignore my mum's nagging a lot. so when she nags on friday and saturday about my uniform, i'll just mutter,"ya la, ya la, i know la, i'll do it la." which really just translates to "uh, whatever you just said it'll be recorded into this space in the back of my head till someone reminds me or till i remember it on the day before school and then i'll do it."

and tonight've been a really awfully quiet night, which is weird. haha. maybe i just haven't been noticing it a lot. so lately, i've been confused, upset, weirded out, gotten more confused, enlightened and really just plainly, i've been confused to the extent that my blog title got renamed. -pokes the top of my blog-
so while i'm singing to sunday morning while its ironically a sunday night, i'll tell you what happened in the toilet while i was washing the clothes. i started talking to myself. it was a really nice commentary about boys and confusion and how short i was and technically i was literally screaming out my frustrations about how stupidly i left my school shoes to collect dirt for the past two months and that the dirt wouldn't get off. that commentary was awesome, too bad no one heard it, only the probable neighbours in the toilet, doing God knows what.

sigh. so i was dancing on the slippery toilet floor, making fun out of the constant skidding that i told myself out loud,"Hah, later I'll fall down." i didn't actually believe i would. but then it actually did. i was singing placebo's what it's worth and i was about to step out of the toilet when one little slip caused me to bang against the door from my back and i somehow magically turned and fell into the pail. full of soapy water. i screamed. for the fifth time. or the sixth, seventh, not sure, i don't do math when i'm random. and my foot hurts.

i got a blue black, my shorts got wet and i am delusional.

that fall was of epic failure. if it was videotaped, i think it'll be really funny to watch. now i'm just watching my uniform dry via evaporation.

No comments: