Thursday, April 8, 2010

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

this predicament cannot get any worser.
it did. it really did.

i'm completely uncontactable! really! unless i'm online.
don't try to call me, don't try to text me. you'll get that computerised voice going.
"You have reached the number of (number here or i think it's this gay recording of me screaming banana), please leave a message after the tone. BEEP" my poor phone, it's been two weeks!
i'm like, staring at my phone, hoping it'll vibrate with a message but then i realised it's dead. DEAD! i hate dead phone lines.

maybe it was because a middle aged woman screamed at this teenage boy on his bike, who sped past her and accidentally whacked her arm and she screamed,"BASTARD!" at him that shook me a bit. maybe it's because i'm really tired and situations and people aren't my cup of tea for now.


I KNOW HOW TO DO MY POA HOMEWORK. YEAH.

No comments: