Friday, April 9, 2010

friday fences.

FRIDAY FENCES

hola hola.
i had an awesome friday! sometimes, these are the kind of days that i wish i could relive again when i want to. and if i could relive that day again, i wanna drag along my camera because it would be a photo album of that entire day.
i don't think you really want to know all the details. (unless you think i am stalker-friendly but thus i am not. HAH THAT WAS LAME TO SAY) i think i can say it all started during physics, when mr chung thought yixin raised her hand to call him but instead he was merely witness to her whacking me.

which she then took the advantage of whacking me. thrice. D:
she whacks damn hard okay. :c

we had friday assembly about fencing.
which i had to think fencing = fence.


I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO LAME. (cool fence though)

then, i hung out at yixin's place with some girlssss and we ate pizza and played the wii and talked crap and laughed and it was fun. then i realised i swear a lot when it comes to driving cars in the wii. okay, i think i get why guys love driving games so much. (blah blah blah there goes my inner nerd) I LEARNT HOW TO DRIFT. YEAH. how happy was i yo.

then i fled the area when my hair decided to screw up. okay, not really, when we all left, my hair just screwed up. okay, my hair screws up every single minute. hmm. i had dinner with my church buddies and it was awesome! though i'm very broke now.

again. diana/carrie please hack me later.

I FINALLY GOT TO MEET DIANA AND CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY. YEAH.
AND I FELT SO REMINISCENT. YEAH. maisarah and danial were thereee. the details would bore you to death and there were some screaming, laughing and secrets and funny points but i'm talking crap right now because i'm highhh. oh, there was this moment when i forgot danial took my phone and i freaked out because i thought i left it at mcdonalds. -_-

okay, we began at mcdonalds and seriously, diana and danial could be siblings and i would totally believe it. and we walked and walked and walked. i make no sense. because, i really don't wanna explain my day, i'm suckishly boring at doing so.

you should ask me personally. :D
oh blah blah blaash. i just rambled agaaain. i will regret this tomorrow when i reread this.

No comments: