Friday, April 16, 2010

crescendo descendo


sometimes when you miss something you wanted so much because of certain circumstances and unluckiness and end up spending your night alone while everyone you know is at raffles jubliee hall, it can either be a really good, bad or neutral night.

so, i think in my previous posts, i wrote how much i wanted to go to crescendo. like some psychopath. and today i spent my day in school hoping a ticket would fly out of the sky and into my hands and i would jump for joy. or some random student would feel so generous and give me their ticket. yeah, right. it didn't happen. so i ended up moping at home thinking how i was gonna waste my time on such a friday and i ended up sleeping on it. hm. then my mum didn't know i was home and didn't buy me dinner and i'm sick of eating tv dinners because i hate microwaving salmon and rice which is really weird. yeah.

then my sister came home with her crazy eye makeup her friend inspired her to wear. and she looks scary because of her spectacles and i really want to be frank about it and scream,"DANGIT YOU LOOK LIKE MEDUSA WHO WANTED TO BE TEACHER AND SCARE EVERYONE WITH YOUR EYES EXCEPT THEY DON'T TURN INTO STONE!" but of course i don't really say that and i don't even end up saying anything. she was being really bitchy lately so it's like a dry season in my family. no one really talks, it's just like "mmh, ya, ya." and then she thought i was being really emo because she didn't let me go online. uhh, no, i wasn't, it was because i couldn't go to crescendo. which is also rather stupid, i realised. oh well.

i ended up making an outfit for tomorrow. i think it'll look nice. hmmm.
i miss taking pictures but my sister loaned the camera out to a friend and who knows when the camera will return. maybe yixin was right, when the week is for lower secondary assembly, the week sucks. this week been terrible. : \

is it possible that personality traits are herditary? if mood swings are then what about that? i wish i knew why the heck we have so many problems and i hate that it's linked to money. okay.

oh yes, i just finished washing my clothes and usually people throw the water in the pail onto the floor or into the toilet bowl right? i'm left with one sock. i think i accidentally flushed the second sock down the toilet. crap. my mum wanted to kill me, ahha. now you can laugh at me. :w

there goes two bucks. i__i

(and i really did write this on friday but i posted it on saturday hahaha what)

No comments: