Saturday, April 17, 2010

bedbug slayerrrr

I wasn't planning to write anything tonight.
Then again, I was thinking to myself while I was mindlessly slaying dozens and dozens of bed bugs who decided to make my mattress their home. Which I was screaming while splashing cups and cups of hot water all over the mattress watching those crap-coloured bugs squirm for their lives.

I swear, those friggin' insects are the reasons why I have a really distinct hate for bed bugs. And get this really annoyed killer persona of me to come out and slay bugs. I could be Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Except I'm Joelyn the Bed Bug Slayer. D:
So while Buffy does her awesome killing skillzx and falls in love with a vampire (which I think she does, not sure, don't remember, I watched Buffy when I was like nine or ten? hmmm.) I, uhh, scream, use my fingers to kill those damn insects, take water, cuss and sometimes, I don't feel any sorrow because I really hated them. Sometimes I really think they're the reason why I'm skinny BECAUSE THEY KEEP SUCKING MY BLOOD OUT. Technically, they're vampires. Just really tiny, brown, ugly and reproduce faster like rabbits. -___-

Now I'm kinda feeling bad about it though I really had no choice. And bed bugs, they don't care if you're skinny or you had a shit week because they don't care! It's ironic because when you kill those bed bugs, all that blood that come out of them is mine and it feels really..gross. Ack.

You know what's terrible? If I left any of those bed bugs alive while soaking my entire mattress with water (by accident), it'll always come back and torture me. Bed bugs are like, despo single people who just want children to continue their family line.

bed bug#1: omggomgomgomg joelyn the bed bug slayer just slayed my 243242 brothers and sisters families omgomgomg I DON'T KNOW YOU AT ALL BECAUSE I JUST MET YOU BUT come let's mate and attack herrr :DDDDDDDDDD
bed bug#2: OKAY. :D

Sorry ah, It's 2:10am, I can't sleep, I'm confused, I'm freaked out. ;__;

No comments: