Tuesday, March 30, 2010

wind wind wind wind


hm, sorry i died? :D

due to some unforeseen circumstances, i had zero access to the internet. and to my handphone.
which makes me completely uncontactable lest you know the number to my house or you know me in school. hahaha.

i have 67354684138435 photos to upload and it feels weird that i'm at yixin's place monopolizing her computer when she's next to me right now, watching me type. D:
you see, i still have the photos from three weeks ago, photos from hanging out with diana, photos of genting, photos of photos and photos from my phone. looks like someone's gonna be really busy organising/editing photos soon. >_> blah.

oh yeah, then my phone restarted itself when i came back to singapore and the camera function died on me. tragic right?

and i'm listening to rainie yang, i blame yixin maan. (in a good way)
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

i'm so broke this week because i spent 3/4 of my allowance on a skirt. okay, off to make a list what i owe to people. :D

oh, by the way, i realised when i upload too much photos, it eats up the other blog posts.
so i'm putting all the blog-eating photo posts under the year 1995. woo.

No comments: