Friday, November 27, 2009

the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling

i kinda regret waiting for a late dinner from my family, my stomach is giving me hell right now.
i went back to cat socrates today, ahh, happy memories. it's a really awesome place just to chill out and draw and talk and drink iced coffee. and walk around the shop a million times, staring at notebooks and random people.

i wanted to wear black to the wedding tomorrow. then i realised, hey, it's a happy occasion, not a funeral! but i seriously don't have anything awesome to wear to a wedding. i told my mum that jean should go ahead since jean adores good food and she's a way better companion than i am. (sounds wrong) but noo, i have to go. she told me a lot of young people are there.

lol, rightttt.
i'm still bent on making excuses. :D
i want to chill with my friends and celebrate carrie's birthdaaay.

No comments: