Thursday, May 28, 2009

a lie.

hello there, i just came back from camp.
i just didn't feel like telling that on my blog, i don't think its that necessary.

well now you know. : )

camp gave me many thoughts.
it wasn't really that impactful, st.john island has this serene beauty about it and i'm pretty sure my other friends would disagree and say,"Joelyn, you are weeeeird,"
and i'll reply,"That's why I'm your friend,"
i would love to waste time at the island doing a photoshoot.

camp was okay though there were little leaves on our beds and we couldn't on the lights if we wanted to. and the terrible fact that the girls dormintories were all the way behind and it was very scary. st.john island has too many hills.
i was put in a group where i really didn't know anyone. my friends could tell.
i think i made it really obvious, i didn't talk and i had this terrible moody expression on my face hahah.

i think my sister is watching pokemon.
it happens when you don't have anymore cable television.

a cute guy gave us a leadership seminar today.
he has nice eyes.

i just updated my music player, its a mix of some songs i like.
it's really weird.

No comments: