Saturday, March 7, 2009

Your haunting conscious.

I hated being copied.
I love originality.
I always bite my straws.
I think I'm starting to like the colour red.





I think I have a sleeping disorder. Obviously, I mean, it's so likely I would, haha.
I sleep late.
I wake up early.
And at times, I have sudden sleepiness at night and I fall asleep at 8pm, leave the computer on by accident and wake up a couple hours later to switch it off.

Meh.



That happened last night.
Anyway, I decided to spend a little on myself by spending twenty dollars on a book. Probably you'll scoff,"What the hell, a bloody book?!"
But what the heck, it has a really interesting plot and the writing just pulls me in more. It's a book I could have finished really quickly since I'm a speed reader. But I'll end up wasting my money because once I'm finished with a book, I'll never be likely to read it again.

So..I kind of went to the library.
It was raining really heavy while I was travelling there. Actually, it was because I was stupid and I didn't walk through the sheltered walkway but through the unsheltered way with an umbrella under the craziest heaviest rainy weather with thunder and lighting. I swear I thought I was going to die.

"I'm going to die, I'm going to hell,"
"I'm not gonna touch the metal of this umbrella, metal is not an insulator of electricity!"
"I'm gonna hold onto the plastic,"
"Shitshitshit, I AM GOING TO DIE,"

Yes, I really said that. To myself. I walked really fast and headed for shelter.
Damn, I'm so weird!!
Well, I'm still alive so yay for that. (Or, you could mutter,"Shit, she's still alive!!" and hate me:D)
I borrowed two books today so I hopefully I'll be preoccupied for awhile.

I got a new phone.
Erin went for another trip. Again. My mum says I really got a lot of money to waste. -_-

After that, I went out with my family. We had to take a bus and not trying to sound offensive but there was an Indian family who made so much banter, it was simply annoying! But I know people aren't like that!
Gosh, I swore I saw a brunette caucasian male sitting behind me in the bus. I'm so illusional. @_@
I tried the herring plate at Ikea today since I've been wanting to try it for ages. It tasted crappy. It was sour, sweet and there was too much vinegar. My mum kept shaking her head and saying,"好难吃!!"
Translated it means,"This tastes horrible!"
We were sharing a table with this couple and the man was talking on the phone, sounding really happy.
And when he hung up, the tone of his voice changed and he told his wife,"Stupid man,"
Hypocrite. ._.

Oh well.
After dinner, I went to the toilet. I saw a zombie staring right back at me. It's not my fault that my eyes like to turn red randomly at times and how I look really tired most the time. ):

I was dragged to supper after we went to buy some stuff at Giant. My dad made a remark on the wall of a HDB block, saying how that was a giant bird thing on the wall.
"It's a bird!"
"No, it's a sign," I replied.
"It's probably a shadow," my mum adds in.
"No lah, it's a big creature!"
"It's a sign!" my sister said.
"It's either a sign or a shadow," my mum continues.
"No, it's your haunting conscious," I said sarcastically.
"Haunting conscious? Then why can your mother see it?"
"It's everybody's haunting conscious,"

I got ignored. It was a sign.

Oh yes, I am currently addicted to Jason Mraz.

No comments: