Saturday, December 13, 2008

gold. and mud.


gold - mikal blue

today carrie stepped into a mud pit.
mickey didn't care. i started to laugh.
wangwang was blur.
carrie and i were covered with mud eventually. by accident.

though we were both in the mood of shrieking, i would describe the dogs' moods as dreamy happy like this particular emotion. ~_~
a bunch of malay guys watched and laughed as i stepped into a giant mud pit. gah, i hate mud so much now.


it's so strange how people react when they see wangwang.
girl: oh my god, so cute!
guy: OH MY GOD I THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE HAHAHA
ah beng: wah, so cute ~
girl#2: so cute!!

and how my little furball seems so oblivious to everything around her.
still, i find mickey adorable with his sparkling personality and the female jack russell he met through a mesh wire fence. (:

now, who would like to be my bait so i can experiment my ways of evil? though it is most unlikely since i'm a softie.



oh hi rubbish ball
i think you're still trying to find me but if you do find me, i hope you fall into a pit of mud and water
a mud bath would be excellent for you
even though a giant fatso (no offence to any fat people, he's the only fatso) like you seem to only glue yourself to computer screens than coming to school
i hope you'll eventually find happiness but it's not me

p.s. it's me not you (:



this guy came up in one of the conversations i had with carrie today.

No comments: