Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lost track.

Today started off with my dog jumping on me because she was shaken awake due to my vibrating phone alarm. Anyhow, I really started my morning with a nice shower and finding nothing to digest. I had an iced latte and took a bus to school to return my report book.
And I went off to the post office to collect my awaited package! :D

Though the wait was 30 minutes long, there was this old man who was in front of the lady in front of me and he couldn't collect his mail because he only recieved his notification today and the mail hasn't arrived yet. He waited for nothing. ):
Anyhow, my jaw dropped when I opened the package.

Literally. Well, can't blame me, it's my first mail item.
Sadly, the photos I took today were horrible. I'm going to take photos tomorrow morning.


If I can wake up.

No comments: