Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Let's sit on the grass and forget everything but us.

I don't think alarms are working well for me. I set three alarms from 9:30, 9:45 and 10am. I only woke up at 10 and somehow ignored the other two alarms even though my phone is under my pillow. (My phone is my alarm clock.)
Anyhow, I headed out to take photos this morning. Then, this lady came up to me and asked what I was doing on the grass field.
"I'm taking photos,"
"Everyday?"
"Uh, no,"
"Because I saw you yesterday,"
"Oh,"
"Where's your mum?"
"Working,"
"Oh,"
"...."
"Where you live?"
"(my block number here)"
"But it's so hot here,"
"Nah, it's okay,"
"Oh, I think your family got problem that's why you're here,"
"Uh.."

Well, I don't really mind her saying that. I mean, what would you think if you saw a girl sitting on the grass, posing some plastic doll and taking photos on a really hot day? Heh. :P
Anyway, here are some outtakes, I realised I'm terrible at self-portraiture.

No comments: