Sunday, October 26, 2008

"If you don't believe the bible, God will damn you to hell,"
"I seriously don't believe that God goes around damning people to hell because he's too busy doing this!"
Giant arm gestures to beautiful mother nature.

- Bridge To Terabithia

It's a beautiful Sunday and I spent my morning in guitar class, returning to the bus interchange, taking a bus to central, buying brunch of my family and going back home. For the rest of the day, I went slack. I'm not going for a holiday during the two month break, my aunt cancelled the trip to Ipoh. I always thought Ipoh as a cold state but I forgot Malaysia doesn't experience four seasons anyway. Oh well, if you find my skeleton in my home that means I would have died of boredom. I guess I'm going to start writing again.

The depressing life of Tiffany James.

It's been eleven lessons already.


No comments: