Saturday, October 25, 2008

I almost posted a personal entry on my class blog. How stupid.

It is somewhat amazing how I always drag myself out of bed to go out with my family for breakfast, always the last one to be ready and always the one making a fuss. I did this previously and one of my contact lenses fell out. Another fell out today.
I don't know what we did that it lasted till six thirty.
Well, my dad had to withdraw money and we headed to Chinatown for breakfast. Then, we went to IMM, a shopping centre for a couple hours. During these hours, music were screaming into my ears and my parents redeemed themselves a free laptop.

The whole day was gone and when we reached home, we find a note from the post office where the delivery of my package failed. Oh well, I'll collect it on tuesday.


Now, I'll try to crawl into bed and not to worry that I can't practice anything on guitar because I'm a bad workman who blames her tools. -_-

No comments: