Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i was so discouraged today. day two of this seminar we were all forced to go meant we had to made goal settings for our studies and that meant writing the grades we wanted to see after the results of our national exams got out. the coach said we should be realistic and gave us examples.

you know what sucks? i can't do realistic goal settings for my maths because even if i did, i would just pass. and that just isn't good enough. ._. i need to work triply hard even if my maths teacher is just alright and that DNT is going to suck the living daylights out of me.

i don't understand why i'm so paranoid tonight, i don't understand why i'm so discouraged. i'm not mean to feel all this but yet i am. it makes me wonder if i'm doing things right. am i?

i don't know how long i can keep myself together.

No comments: