Wednesday, January 26, 2011

eh.

today, mr chung gave us a physics test. it was postponed for like a week but i didn't even study for it. i know, so fail right? i do mean that literally lol. he said if we failed it, we had to go for physics remedial. um, it was a test that consisted of all ten topics that we learnt last year.
before the test, wei keat asked mr chung,"eh cher, can DRA?"
"DRA? what's that?"
"Direct Remedial Admission."
what the heck, everyone just laughed. hahahah.

yeah. yeah. mrs ng told me i had to catch up in POA and she said i didn't do well last year because i missed school a lot. hm, yeah. i don't know, i had another dream last night. and it made me wake up at 2am and stay awake for 20 minutes because it felt so real and unreal at the same time. and i had to write that dream out because it really felt too real.

it was the first time i could remember and hear someone speak to me so audibly.
and that person in me that fell in love with the idea of falling in love awoke too and that person couldn't believe it. noo, i refuse to like any guy nonono. sometimes i really feel like my subconccious is like some boy hungry wolf. -_-

but it really scared me at the same time. in the dream, i had fallen from God and in my dream, i wished that came from God and that i felt God's love instead. and in my dream i was staring at my hand and on my hand, it wrote,"DON'T FALL FOR ANY GUYS."

ahaha. you know, it felt so real. really. i thought i really had fallen away from God. ._.
and waking up that it was all a dream was so reassuring and so scary. and like that dream, was seriously just me looking onto a guy for love hahahahha. but what that guy said, aw. my heart melted. and the bad thing is that i actually know that guy. >_<

so terrible.

oh well. thank God it's just a dream. it's just a dream.

No comments: