Monday, March 8, 2010

the weakend.

HEY. IT'S ANOTHER POST WHERE I POST PHOTOS THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO POST!
wellll, some are. no dslr photos this time, it's a mix between my not so good digital camera and my handphone.




i saw this button at this popular bookstore outlet in tampines. my sister glared at me and went,"i will kill you if you press that, (my full name here)." but it was a really big button. wooo! luckily we have those toys with all those push me buttons. :D

uhh random. hahaha with no sense.


last friday, now these flowers are all lovely and dried up in my journal.


then i went to marine parade for the first time this saturday. ahaa.


i had to go to the hospital today for a really random eye checkup. the doctor made me get this eyedrop and everything was pretty blur. and well, besides the checkup involved a lot of blinding bright lights and random "okay, look at my right ear, follow my finger, look at my left ear, look here, please remove your contacts, wait outside" and restlessness.

doctor: okay, i need to check your eyes again. (for the fourth time)
me: again?!
doctor: sorry, but you have an interesting case.

then he put that insane blinding light into my eye again. seriously, i felt like an experiment when he said that. :c ah well, it was pretty cool though. you know when you look at lamps and they flare out light?

like that? thanks to the doctor who gave me dilated eyes, i had rainbow lamp flares everywhere. it was too awesome. oh, then when i got home and removed my contacts, my eyes looked like a cat's.

except a lot less cuter and a heck lot scarier. and i did not take those last two photos. *_*

No comments: