Tuesday, January 19, 2010

tea tea tea tea.

i think i got addicted to ice milk tea. it's not a good habit but it just tastes so awesome!
i'm not talking about the bottled ones, just the oh so ordinary bubble tea kind. it's almost like fuel to me since i'm always half dead in the afternoon and evening. haha.


i had a poa test today, the first test of the year! i'm not even sure how i kept track of that.
it was really easy but then my teacher gave us another worksheet to do which was is suppose to be added into our grade. i forgot what a bank overdraft was and put it under the wrong column. -_-
i don't think you want to know more. well, besides the fact that i'm going to fail indices, haha.

i have a dumb doctor's appointment tomorrow. on bellyn's birthday!
gosh. it's even weirder since i have to go with my parents. need i say more? D:
my parents are going to probe like crazy. i hope my dad doesn't make up lame stories to amuse the staff and tell me that they need some humour while making me sound really stupid. : \

that was lame. my milk tea has too much condensation. it melts too fast.

No comments: