Wednesday, December 30, 2009

your face without freckles is like the sky without the stars

i thought this photo suited the title.
light painting looks so fun to do. i think i know how to do it, hmm.


...and i cut my hair! (after a two day drag) goodbye crazy long locks!
the hairdresser unintentionally cut it short and i unintentionally liked it.
i hadn't had short hair for so long! i can't wait for it to grow out though.


then my sister started calling me willy wonka. again. -_- thanks to her namecalling, i had a sudden flashback when a hairdresser gave me the same hairstyle and i hated it. it was a depressing time because my sister wouldn't shut up and started called me willy. ._.

it looks like this. just black, a little more longer and more crazy. i stole this photo off google, haha.

the woman scares me.

No comments: