Thursday, December 24, 2009

they were seen hijacking someone's car.

hll ppl tdy i wntd t wrt wtht vwls. i hv n d wht i m wrtng t.

i wrote that without vowels, haha. i guess vowels play a big part in english?
sometimes when i listen to instrumentals, it feels like somebody's talking to me but i can't really hear them. it's a little scary at times.

the family had a one day early birthday dinner for my dad today. it was at parkway parade and oh my god, i haven't been there for so long! it looks different, i think. the food were so expensive though. i should really have brought the camera but i keep forgetting it. maybe i should write it on my arm with a black marker. my mum will so kill me but then again, i don't really care. okay, i'll post photos tomorrow, we're having a giant birthday/christmas dinner. log cake, turkey, usual christmas food. ahha. somehow, i don't really seem to bother with all these food. which is kind of ironic coming from me. i'm a food person. hmm.

go listen to sondre lerche's heartbeat radio album,
it's so indie and soulful, in a guitar rhythm kind of way. :D

No comments: