Friday, December 11, 2009

the hangover doesn't last.

my mum found a cinch belt that got its buckle screwed up by the leaky aircon's water today. it was a really pretty belt but half of the buckle is all brown and rusted. :< but i think some baking soda + water and some scrubbing will save it! :D :D

okay, i wasn't gonna post today about some vintage belt! i was planning a rant! D: i was talking to my sister about getting a job next year and since i'm really damn picky, i don't wanna work at any fast food joints or do flyer distribution. so sue me. (no one's gonna hire me lol)

anyhoo, my sister told me to try internship under some design/photography companies and i didn't believe her. she told me noise singapore did that kind of thing and i went to check it out.

it's so awesome! but it's almost like a competition, you have to get selected and be taught under mentors of music/photography/art & design. how friggin' cool is that?! so erm, i found out i missed the deadline by a few months and i was really @#$@ed about it. then i realised it's for 2010.. ahhhhh, wtf, i can only join next year in october?!

ah, oh well. :<
okay, that was my super gay rant.

No comments: