Thursday, December 17, 2009

bing bam boom

this tuesday, i went to learn how to cycle. yes, you can start laughing, i have zero idea on how to ride a bike. i did try it out and even after two hours of falling off a bike twice, letting it fall onto the ground more than five times and pedaling of fail, i didn't manage to learn how to cycle successfully. i'm very close though, i just keep losing balance. : (

okay, when i heard from my parents that they were gonna get my sister an iphone, i went crazy. apparently, i guess, i'm getting a ds. or not. well, i'm becoming delirious because of that. maybe it's because i have too much time on my hands and i really don't want to do chores when i have nothing to do. my mum just blew me off because i asked her whether she saw my sims 2 cd boxes. they went missing after she packed my room. .__.

"...i have more important things to do!"

right. : \
okay, that's it for joelyn's "oh i'm so sad and so bored" post.

No comments: