Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"She's the girl who’s always laughing her ass off with her friends. You walk past her and you think, “Wow she must really be over me.” But no, she’s not over you, she wants you, but you never gave her a shot. She’s not faking that smile. She’s happy, but with you, she’d never stop smiling."

"You’re online, he signs on, and you want to scream at him to go away, but you just watch the screen waiting for him to say anything, but then he signs off, and you tear yourself apart for not saying anything to him. "

"Don’t let the need for love consume you. It will ruin you."

"It’s just that I didn’t want to be somebody’s crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don’t want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it too."

No comments: