Monday, June 22, 2009

make time stop,

i think we're not going to get an extension for the school holidays, i've been having some twisted thinking of all the schools in singapore being shut down and having an extra month of holiday or more. i would get more time to do my homework (actually, procrastinate about it) and just lay in my own crap and watch television or use the computer more frequently.

my laziness is just getting onto me.

if anybody is wondering about my photography, carrie and i went out to take some photos last friday but the editing is taking a lot of time. -_-
okay, i'm just lazy to drag bars here and there while listening to parentheses by the blow.

i went out to eat lunch with my dad today, it almost felt nostalgic, i haven't had a meal with him for so long. he told me he was glad to enjoy a meal with me.

well, despite the fact that a random giant cockroach fell on my foot and crawled up my leg(?!) and onto my newspaper causing me to scream rather randomly and making people stare at me as the stall aunty smiled and the two uncles behind me began laughing and making remarks in hokkien.

i felt utterly stupid. ; _ ;

No comments: