Sunday, April 26, 2009

so come and butterfly with me

all my mother and i do is argue
argue
argue
argue
argue


and scream.

"TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN"
"JUST CLOSE YOUR EARS"

slam lock the door.

and then i realise since the internet's down, i've been using another computer and i just locked myself in a room that isn't my room.
she doesn't really care.

"YOU'RE JUST LYING TO YOURSELF"
"YEAH SO WHAT I WANT TO LIE TO MYSELF"

"Yeah, study shit,"


that is just an insult.

i'm not talking to you.
no no no.



i'm glaring at my papers, they're screaming,"ITS YOUR FUTURE"
geez, just give me an air ticket to toyko, my sister's camera, a luggage and erin and that's my future. i can dream, can't i?

i'm not expecting anything this year...
i'm probably just going to pass okay and sigh and apologise to diyanah.


mind you, i'm babbling.
fuck.

i wanted to take photos but my sister's camera ran away.
i haven't been inspired for almost a month, this is the longest idea block i've ever experienced.

No comments: