Thursday, March 19, 2009

good morning.

No, I'm not writing this in the wee hours of the morning.
Maybe I am. ;)

Today, I followed my sister to Bugis since I really have no life. Actually, I followed her to school, where no one bothered about me. Well, her teacher, Mickey did notice but he didn't bother either. I found it funny that he was wearing a mickey mouse shirt since his name is Mickey.

I had dinner with my sister and I was carrying my really heavy school bag. I thought I was going to study but I really didn't so I had to lug that bulky thing everywhere. Yoshinoya was really crowded and I had to squeeze through the spaces. Well, it wasn't my size that affected me, it was the bag. I had to bother this caucasian man to move a little so I could squeeze through.
"Sorry, sorry, sorry,"
I felt so silly. <__<

It doesn't help that I go to places that has cute guys everywhere. Too bad they aren't in my age group. Wait, I'm too young to even date! -_-
Anyway, my sister did her project based on Jasons Market Place, this supermarket in Raffles Shopping Centre which is under Cold Storage. I can't believe I actually carried her project around with Jasons Market Place scattered all over the thing.

Haha. It was an okay day for me.
Now I don't have any more time to slack.

No comments: