Wednesday, February 25, 2009

too many joelyns in this world

the more i see
the less i know
the more i'll like to let it go

- red hot chilli peppers

yes, that's exactly how i feel right now.

anyway, i waited two hours for carrie. kind of crazy right?
well, that's what a person with no life does. just stay in the canteen, do homework and be really restless.
then move to another table and finally under the staircase.
with more homework and restlessness.

i was really daydreaming eventually when it was 5:10pm, everything behind me was deserted, it was so quiet and eerie.
but it felt nice to hear the silence and the rain.

a secondary one girl was yelling my name today, i turned my head. obviously.
she was screaming it actually. really loudly.
she was calling her friend and after a minute of nothing, she started yelling it again.

she made me realise that my name isn't that original and at this rate, my name is going to be a common name soon. ):
maybe it's just the spelling of my name that's special but that's it.

hey, maybe i'll change my name to francina or joei.

No comments: