Sunday, February 1, 2009

sparks flew but they hit the wall and died.


I had no ideas today. Then I decided to grab all of my seventeen magazines.
That's today inspiration.

My guitar teacher had an interesting conversation about illegal things today. It was funny.

I saw someone today.
He was with his brothers. He is still ugly. I don't know why I even used to like him, something went wrong with me when i knew him in primary school. Something did happen but I killed it.
I didn't mean to.
Can you still like a person if he said,"I like you too," but he tells you he also liked someone else? And he knows how you feel but yet he just tells you his feelings about her?
And expect you to be there if that girl rejects him?


Jerk.
I was listening to my music with my family and I was so glad I was listening to I Can Do Better by Avril Lavigne at that time. I felt so much better.
Anyway, I sort of borrowed my cousin's classical guitar. I love her guitar, it has a really awesome scorpion on it.

No comments: