Saturday, February 7, 2009

sigh.

This is a wonderful negative space.

I hate saturdays.
It's those days when I really have nothing to do except mundane things such as homework and fumble at my faults.

I hate how I lost my contact lense, it probably fell into the sink.
And I kept falling asleep last night, I felt so tired and lazy and useless. Like a dead person.
A zombie.

I wake up today at ten odd, messaging random friends and listen to love songs.
Then I ate a nasi lemak and watched random television.

I really hate puppy love.
I think it's because I've always been attracting weird people or the people that I've liked are just never who I think they will ever be.

Yesterday, Wang recieved three comments about her cuteness and I recieved one.

Mini mart uncle: So cute!
Joelyn: Erm, thanks.
Uncle: I didn't mean the dog, I meant you.
Joelyn: Err..

It was funny.
Okay, I'll go force myself to do some schoolwork now.

If we could just be immobile for some time and finally figure out the way we feel
About the missing puzzle pieces and cloudy question marks that still look a bit surreal

- I'll Meet You There, Owl City

No comments: