Saturday, February 14, 2009

If it all goes wrong, we walk.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Hey, I'm celebrating it with my dog.
Who's being wonderfully gay and lovesick.
No, I never celebrate this occasion.
Not really.

I want to walk her today but I fear to see couples everywhere I go.
I had enough of seeing them yesterday while I was with my sister.

So, while my sister is going to a party tonight and my parents are just gonna spend more time together or pretend Valentine never existed, I'm just tapping on the keyboard, staring at the screen.
And my computer is in a coma, it refuses to work anymore. ):
I found a method to fix it but I don't know the anatomy of a computer hard drive. -_-




Sigh.
I'm going to write myself a sad poem and cry in horror at all things Valentine.

I don't like my sister anymore.
She doesn't understand copyright.

No comments: