Thursday, February 19, 2009

blaand.





Bedbugs have invaded my room.
They really like blood type A, i wonder if they know I'm stick thin and the more blood I lose, I'm probably going to die of lack of blood and leave behind a shell of a short thin cute human being.

And there'll probably be an exaggerated article of my death on the New Paper.

"Jaime Cheng (Name not real as she is a juvenile) was found dead in her room on Saturday morning. Police has called it an unnatural death but suspect it may be caused by anorexia or bullimia. She has died in her sleep, shocking her family members. Her mother found her body when she wanted to wake her up. Her sister believes her death may be caused by a boy Jaime likes in school.
Police is still investigating the case."

Sorry for the horrible fake article, I'm feeling really uninspired right now since my legs won't stop being itchy. ):
Carrie and I were talking about something today, ending it off firmly not to be ever be spoken and suddenly, Mr Osman's voice boomed,"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"
It was such a coincidence we started laughing like crazy.

Wooo.
Now I'm off to go kill some insignificant crazy blood-sucking brown insects.
They're like vampires but a thousand times uglier.

Oh yeah, today Edwin sabotaged me into a debate during English.
The girls kept rebutting even though they weren't suppose to and the opposition (i was in the preposition) kept screaming,"STOP REBUTTING!"
So, I decided to grab a marker and draw a smiley with a bunch of really random taglines on the whiteboard.

"Lol."
"I'm fake-smiling."
"My jaw hurts."
"LET ME REBUTT"

No one noticed.
They were far too busy screaming.

No comments: